Friday, March 25, 2011

Karameikos Map - Jon Roberts Style

This map, well all my maps, are made with Campaign Cartographer 3. I also have a subscription to their Cartographer Annual which is basically paying for content that mappers better than me make.

I love maps and wish I could make my own 'style', but until that happens I will need to rely on the hard work of others.

Recently the annual was symbols in the style of professional map-maker Jon Roberts and being that I am looking through my old D&D books, I decided to use it for this map of The Grand Duchy of Karameikos. I did a mash-up of names from both versions of the Expert rules, the original had a few of the dungeons named on the map and the 'Blue Box' took these away and added a few more towns, Threshold being one of them.

Anyway, I hope you can get some use from this in your personal games.

No comments:

Post a Comment